God isn’t finished using our church to reach our family and friends. After 17 years, five locations, and various initiatives, we realize our building and property are UNFINISHED. We have a strategic opportunity and plan to expand our worship, fellowship, children’s and youth offerings, as well as parking to have an exponential impact on our community.
- A 400-seat multi-purpose space for worship, productions and large events.
- An inviting, comfortable fellowship space with room for people to connect, a cafe area for conversations, an information kiosk to help people take the next steps, a centralized child check-in kiosk and more.
- Transformation of our current facility into designated kid’s space that is secure, safe, worshipful, and fun.
- Our current worship space will become a multi-purpose space with creative stage settings to enhance dynamic, engaging productions for children and youth.
- Small group meeting rooms and efficient office space for staff team meetings.
Good stewardship of the property God has given us begins with maximizing this property’s potential. This facility and property build-out will more than double our parking and seating capabilities without having to move locations or purchase more land.
There is nothing inherently spiritual about parking and seating – the value comes when we realize that each of these spaces and each of these seats represent room for a PERSON to be connected with God and New Beginnings Lutheran Church!
UNFINISHED Church is all about marshalling our property’s potential so that our pursuit to reach this community will be realized in a greater way.